Wednesday, May 2, 2012

One of the things...

You may know, or not, that I work for the outdoor retailer REI. To be honest I never thought I would be in the same job for more than 5 years let alone a retailer.

The year I started Buzz Commuter I moved to Colorado to continue working at REI, and ended up bike commuting for an entire year. I've been back home for over 3 years now (still with REI) and that experience stays with me even when life changes make it more challenging to commute. I am pleased to say that the place I work keeps challenging me by supporting alternative commuting and the extraordinary experience that is cycling.

I digress, but here is a short video that says as much or more than I can offer...thanks, REI, for being such a great place to work and share my passion for cycling.

 
Until tomorrow...or later today...

No comments: