Sunday, December 6, 2009

Rest day and Fit test


Saturday was a rest day and I took it a little more seriously than the last time. It's hard to say if it made a big difference, but I did feel better. I'm planning on running a 5k on a rest day in a couple of weeks...I'll have to see what workout I have planned for the following day, and make sure I get some good rest after the run.

Today was the Fit Test. I've been on Insanity for 15 days and use the test to track my progress. I had pretty good progress on most of the exercises. Nice to see some development. I'll be curious to see how I do after the next 15 days.

I have two more weeks of the current rotations, and the following week is a recovery week. Then I am into the final weeks of the program. This will include some more challenging workouts. I'm looking forward to it, but right now it's one day at a time.

No comments: