Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Day 10

It's been over a week now on the 'Insanity' program. Today was Plyometric Cardio Circuit. I felt really good and worked to power through, but I couldn't hold it this time...I had to take a break in the middle toward the end of the workout during the level 1 drills: basically going into a plank from a standing position, four push-ups and then four 'climbers' (that's what I call them) and finish by standing back up. Next time!

On a better note...even at 38 degrees outside I decided to ride my bike to work. It was great and felt wonderful. I have noticed I'm running out of gears...I may have to look into getting a different from gear-set. Maybe a two chain-ring or something.

Riding my bike to work and doing really well during the workout felt really good and made for a great day!

No comments: