Thursday, December 3, 2009

Days 11 & 12 - fuel for thought


The last couple of days have really worn me out. Yesterday I went rock climbing for most of the day. I got home in the late afternoon and got to my Insanity recovery workout. Rough.

Today I made the mistake of not getting enough fuel for my workout. I need almost 3000 calories a day at my activity level. I only had about 500 before my workout and it showed. A huge difference compared to last week and even the other day as I felt stronger during my workout.

Tomorrow I need to make sure and get my calories. Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs are on the agenda and I'll need all the energy I can get.

Fuel is a challenge for me and I'll have to work at getting better making lunches and snacks...not to mention food prep - I'm not a fan of cooking, but I'm not willing to spend the money to buy healthy meals already prepared. Guess I'll have to figure it out and soon.

Who knew taking on an active lifestyle would also help me develop some sort of cooking or food prep program. I'll have to add it to the whole system.

Here we go!

No comments: