Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day 3 and before photos


Pardon the pale Irish in me...there will be more sun come spring and summer. For now shade your eyes.

Today felt good as stiff and sore muscles worked to get through the Cardio Power & Resistance. The workout has power jumps and good arm work (push-ups, triceps dips and incline push-ups for shoulder work). I felt good, but ran out of power...my muscles are still catching up to my cardio. I'll know I'm really making progress when I can get that last jump or keep going during plank sprints.

So this is still the beginning...a skinny white guy. 57 days and counting down.

Tomorrow is a little less intense - Cardio Recovery: I remember this one from the first round and is in no way a rest day. Bring it on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yup! definitely need calories and sunshine! What is your end goal? Are you trying to bulk up or tone? You are already muscular and skinny. So, what is your purpose?