Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Back to the drawing board...

I find it amazing how I can let life take over and stop doing things that are good for me or I really enjoy all in the name of "not enough time" or "too busy" (some relation there).
I see by my last post I just started "Insanity". It have been more than a few months and I have not finished the work-out. In fact most of my activity has been isolated: a hike here, climbing there...etc.

I see a need and an opportunity...so I am going back to the drawing board. Starting this Sunday I am back on a more healthy diet and back to "Insanity".

I'm starting the workout from the beginning and I'm going to make some changes - I found I did not always put in the most effort...I recovered very quickly (not a bad thing), but I think I could push a little more...so I'm not going to hold anything back. I'll need to make sure I don't go too far and not injure myself, but I know I can do more.

As for my commuting...I hope to begin again, but I may wait until I complete my 60-day workout.

I also plan on following my progress here and on facebook...photos on flickr as well.
So, that's the plan...for the next 60 days beginning this Sunday. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck!