Monday, November 23, 2009

Insanity - Day 2

Today was the Plyo Cardio Circuit. This half-hour or so workout is one of my favorite and one of the most challenging. It's been a few months since I did this workout and it was hard to keep going at the same level as I remember.

I got through it, but not without a fight, sweat and a bit of yelling.

I am working on my diet...making sure I get the calories I need during this program. I find I'll have to double some meals like mt morning smoothie. I gotta keep at it.

I also took some "before" pics today. I hope to compare them to the photos I shot prior to the 30 days of the workout. I think I'll post these when I have more time.

Tomorrow I have Power Cardio and Resistance. I don't recall the specifics of this workout, but I'm sure it will all come back to me quickly.

No comments: